Old 07-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Lasse Collin

Default XZ data compression available for Java

Hi!

I have been working on a Java implemention of XZ data compression code.
I'm looking for testers and to get feedback. The source code and
javadoc-generated documentation can be found from the project home page:

http://tukaani.org/xz/java.html

--
Lasse Collin | IRC: Larhzu @ IRCnet & Freenode

Old 07-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Mat Booth

On 28 July 2011 17:48, Lasse Collin <lasse.collin@tukaani.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have been working on a Java implemention of XZ data compression code.
> I'm looking for testers and to get feedback. The source code and
> javadoc-generated documentation can be found from the project home page:
>
> * *http://tukaani.org/xz/java.html
>
> --
> Lasse Collin *| *IRC: Larhzu @ IRCnet & Freenode
> --

Nice. It would be cool to see a patch for xz support go into Commons
Compress: http://commons.apache.org/compress/

--
Mat Booth
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

Old 07-31-2011, 05:34 PM
Lasse Collin

On 2011-07-29 Mat Booth wrote:
> It would be cool to see a patch for xz support go into Commons
> Compress: http://commons.apache.org/compress/

OK. I will contact the developers of Commons Compress before writing
any patches.

--
Lasse Collin | IRC: Larhzu @ IRCnet & Freenode