Old 07-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Peter Penzov

Default Invitation for Open Source Project

Hi,

*** I'm starting an open source project which involves web based Java,
JBoss application server and JBoss Seam 3. I'm a student and I work on
the project in my free time for training. Every one who want to take a
part in this hobby project in his free time is invited. Send me e-mail.

peter. penzov(at)gmail. com

Regards

Peter