Old 05-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Ales Kozumplik

Default cosmetic: dispatch.request_step is dispatch.request_steps.

On 05/17/2011 03:01 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:

Follow the same convention as the other dispatcher methods.
---
pyanaconda/dispatch.py | 2 +-
pyanaconda/installclass.py | 2 +-
pyanaconda/iw/autopart_type.py | 12 ++++++------
pyanaconda/iw/bootloader_main_gui.py | 2 +-
pyanaconda/iw/task_gui.py | 2 +-
pyanaconda/iw/upgrade_bootloader_gui.py | 4 ++--
pyanaconda/kickstart.py | 4 ++--
pyanaconda/textw/partition_text.py | 2 +-
pyanaconda/textw/upgrade_bootloader_text.py | 2 +-
pyanaconda/upgrade.py | 4 ++--

Could you merge this commit with the one that introduced request_step so
there's fewer changes to follow?

- Chris

I'd rather not, I have layered other changes between the two patches for
instance the one I'm explaining here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2011-May/msg00164.html

So the rebase+move+squash would cause a lot of conflicts especially when
applying the later patches and especially more of those changes
appearing ahead of some other change that explains them. This is also
why I haven't squashed those commits already.

It was a mistake on my part not to decide the interface conventions
right from the start but it's better to at least end up with something
unified in the end.

Ales