It's time to have another SIG meeting since a few topics turned up
== Agenda ==
* Again small tweaks to guidelines
* Addition of -maven-support subpackages (name is just an example) -
these would pull in requires for use in maven (from pom files)
* List all dependencies (even if provided by transitive deps) ?
* Fedora 16 and further plans
* Kill maven2 package
* Finish tomcat6 migration (not that much left to do)
* Finish tomcat(v7) integration and start moving to it
* Eclipse Indigo
* SDK status
* Plugins updates
* Java SIG tracker bug status
* Open floor
Feel free to drop by and help us shape the future of Java in Fedora!
If you want to discuss other Java topics, there's always the open
Stanislav Ochotnicky <email@example.com>
Software Engineer - Base Operating Systems Brno
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com
java-devel mailing list
05-18-2011, 03:35 PM
SIG meeting on Wednesday May 17th 13:00 UTC
* Guidelines changes have been declined and we will try to solve some of the problem with technical fixes first.
* We have agreed to kill maven2 ASAP. Currently targetting F-16 as no packages having Rs on maven2 and really killing it for F-17.
* Move to tomcat 7 (and servlet 3.0 apis) should start during the F-16 period.
* Announcement from JBoss about effort starting to put JBoss AS in Fedora. All help appreciated. Look for mgoldmann if you want to help.