Old 03-17-2011, 09:29 AM
Christoph Höger

Default get rid of maven *DEBUG*

Old 03-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Alexander Kurtakov

On 12:50:40 pm Thursday, March 17, 2011 Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anyone know why fedoras maven spills out *DEBUG* messages by
> default and how to get rid of them?

Please use maven 3.x (package name: maven) for F-15 and rawhide. The startup
scripts are called mvn3, mvn-local for mix mode (i.e. system jars when
avaialabe, download otherwise) and mvn-rpmbuild for entirely offline mode.
I'm giving you this advice because I don't know of anyone interested in fixing
maven2 in Fedora so your safest bet is to move to maven 3.

Regards,
Alex

Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Stanislav Ochotnicky

Excerpts from Christoph Höger's message of Thu Mar 17 11:29:02 +0100 2011:

> Hi all,
>
> does anyone know why fedoras maven spills out *DEBUG* messages by
> default and how to get rid of them?
>
> thanks,
>
> Christoph

This was reported as a bug and fixed in F15+, but I didn't feel it's
important enough to justify update for all users. I am assuming you
are using F14. It's just debug output from one of our custom
resolvers. Feel free to ignore it.

PGP: 7B087241
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com