Old 11-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Stanislav Ochotnicky

Default Java SIG meeting day/time change (vote)

Most of us agreed we could make our meeting time more friendly :-)

So I prepared a vote here:
http://www.makeavote.net/mavsta13768.html

Options I would like you to consider:
* Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 13:00-14:00 UTC @ fedora-meeting
* Monday 14:00-15:00 UTC @ fedora-meeting
* Whole week at 14:00-15:00 UTC @ fedora-meeting-1

This is mostly question for people currently attending the meetings. I
would like you to have time to continue attending, but if we can move to
a time slot so that more people can come...all the better.

In general I'd like to avoid Monday/Friday because people are
travelling, there are often vacations etc. I'd also prefer
fedora-meeting to fedora-meeting-1 because of bigger audience, but it's
not that important.

Is there anyone for whom earlier times do not work (due to
work/school/TZs/other stuff) ?

Now vote! :-)

PGP: 71A1677C
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com