-   Fedora Development Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/)
-   -   depfind (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/441683-depfind.html)

Stanislav Ochotnicky 10-19-2010 02:44 PM

depfind

On 10/19/2010 04:20 PM, Adam Young wrote:
> I notice that it isn't in Fedora, nor is it in JPackage, so I wonder if
> other members of the team have used it or even know about it.

Hmm...have you tried packaging it for Fedora? Seems like source tarballs
are clean of any jar/class files (but ant fails to build it, so I assume
you have some dependencies). One way or the other: Best way to have
broader audience is packaging your software :-)

Good luck,

PGP: 71A1677C
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com

Adam Young 10-22-2010 12:58 AM

depfind

I notice that it isn't in Fedora, nor is it in JPackage, so I wonder if
other members of the team have used it or even know about it.

Hmm...have you tried packaging it for Fedora? Seems like source tarballs
are clean of any jar/class files (but ant fails to build it, so I assume
you have some dependencies). One way or the other: Best way to have
broader audience is packaging your software :-)

Good luck,

I was trying to get a sense of the desire before tackling it.* Also,
I'm not likely to be in Java mode any time in the near future, so I
don't think I'll be willing to put in the time* to support it unless
there is significant interest.