Old 10-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Stanislav Ochotnicky

Default SIG meeting agenda for Oct 19 2010

We will have another Java SIG meeting on Oct 19 at 17:00 UTC.

Agenda is as follows, if you are attending and would like to discuss
something please add it to the Meeting page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Java_SIG_2010-10-19

* Maven-3 dependencies and update status (sochotni)
o See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MavenUpdate#Maven_3
o All dependencies are reviewed, we have vanilla maven-3 srpms
* Java packages to be monitored by the SIG (sochotni)
o See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Java/Monitored_packages
o Please add yours if you'd like your commits to be double-checked
* New packaging guidelines status (akurtakov)
o See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Akurtakov/JavaPackagingDraftUpdate
* SIG wiki main page updates/rework. Low hanging fruit for newcomers
etc. (cspike, sochotni)

PGP: 71A1677C
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com