Old 10-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Alexander Kurtakov

Default Java SIG meeting agenda for today(5th October) agenda

This is a reminder that we are having our second meeting on 5th of
October(today) at 17:00 UTC. The meeting will be held in #fedora-meeting.

Agenda:
* Maven-3 dependencies and update status (sochotni)
* List of current "critical" java packages (akurtakov, sochotni)
* New packaging guidelines (akurtakov)
* Java/FAQ and Java wiki update, GCJ split (bozhidar)
* Java FTBFS status
** JakartaCommonsRename
* Eclipse Helios SR1 update

Alexander Kurtakov