Old 10-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Guido Grazioli

Default Building with maven

In my updated rawhide vm i cannot build any of my maven packages, getting:
---
org/codehaus/classworlds/Launcher
---
at the very start of mvn-jpp execution.

maven2 rpm should contain /usr/share/maven2/boot/classworlds.jar but
there were no such file
(symlink) in my filesystem; it was created after a "yum reinstall maven2".

Anyone got the same behaviour?

--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli@gmail.com>
Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA)