FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development Java

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-25-2010, 04:38 AM
"Orion Poplawski"
 
Default eclipse-ptp build failure on rawhide

eclipse-ptp-4.0.3 builds fine on F14, but fails on rawhide. I haven't
really had time to poke around but hoped someone might know of a current
issue, as it appears to be completely unable to satisfy any dependencies.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=196762




--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane orion@cora.nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301 http://www.cora.nwra.com
--
java-devel mailing list
java-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/java-devel
 
Old 09-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Orion Poplawski
 
Default eclipse-ptp build failure on rawhide

On 09/24/2010 10:38 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> eclipse-ptp-4.0.3 builds fine on F14, but fails on rawhide. I haven't
> really had time to poke around but hoped someone might know of a current
> issue, as it appears to be completely unable to satisfy any dependencies.
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=196762

I have a debug build log here (pdebuild -v -D):

http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/build.log.gz

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane orion@cora.nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301 http://www.cora.nwra.com
--
java-devel mailing list
java-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/java-devel
 
Old 10-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Severin Gehwolf
 
Default eclipse-ptp build failure on rawhide

----- "Orion Poplawski" <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:
> On 09/24/2010 10:38 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > eclipse-ptp-4.0.3 builds fine on F14, but fails on rawhide. I
> haven't
> > really had time to poke around but hoped someone might know of a
> current
> > issue, as it appears to be completely unable to satisfy any
> dependencies.
> >
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=196762
>
> I have a debug build log here (pdebuild -v -D):
>
> http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/build.log.gz

This should be fixed now.

-- Severin
--
java-devel mailing list
java-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/java-devel
 
Old 10-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Orion Poplawski
 
Default eclipse-ptp build failure on rawhide

On 10/01/2010 02:10 PM, Severin Gehwolf wrote:
> ----- "Orion Poplawski"<orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:
>> On 09/24/2010 10:38 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
>>> eclipse-ptp-4.0.3 builds fine on F14, but fails on rawhide. I
>> haven't
>>> really had time to poke around but hoped someone might know of a
>> current
>>> issue, as it appears to be completely unable to satisfy any
>> dependencies.
>>>
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=196762
>>
>> I have a debug build log here (pdebuild -v -D):
>>
>> http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/build.log.gz
>
> This should be fixed now.
>

Indeed it is. Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane orion@cora.nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301 http://www.cora.nwra.com
--
java-devel mailing list
java-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/java-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org