Old 09-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Mat Booth

Default ClassNotFoundException in maven-javadoc-plugin

Hi all,

One of my Fedora 14 FTBFS bugs is caused by this error that occurs
whilst maven is building the javadocs:

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7:javadoc': Unable to
load the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7:javadoc'
in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin'. A
required class is missing:
org/apache/maven/shared/invoker/MavenInvocationException
org.apache.maven.shared.invoker.MavenInvocationExc eption

Is maven-javadoc-plugin missing a dependency?

Regards,
Mat

--
Mat Booth
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

Old 09-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Guido Grazioli

2010/9/18 Mat Booth <fedora@matbooth.co.uk>:
> Hi all,
>
> One of my Fedora 14 FTBFS bugs is caused by this error that occurs
> whilst maven is building the javadocs:

Hello, i had a similar issue, try with javadoc:aggregate goal if it's
a multi-module package
(kudos for Staanislav for that:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sochotni/Maven_common_problems#javadoc:javadoc_issue
)

cheers
--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli@gmail.com>
Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA)

Old 09-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Mat Booth

On 18 September 2010 15:31, Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/18 Mat Booth <fedora@matbooth.co.uk>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> One of my Fedora 14 FTBFS bugs is caused by this error that occurs
>> whilst maven is building the javadocs:
>>

> Hello, i had a similar issue, try with javadoc:aggregate goal if it's
> a multi-module package
> (kudos for Staanislav for that:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sochotni/Maven_common_problems#javadoc:javadoc_issue
> )