-   Fedora Development Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/)
-   -   Looking for small .spec example for srpm that uses maven2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/425509-looking-small-spec-example-srpm-uses-maven2.html)

Deepak Bhole 09-10-2010 07:58 PM

Looking for small .spec example for srpm that uses maven2

* Edmon Begoli <ebegoli@gmail.com> [2010-09-10 15:49]:
> I am learning to develop Java source packages for F13/14 that are using Maven 2.
>
> Is there an example of a .spec file that anyone could recommend as
> well as the tutorial how
> to develop a spec file for SRPM for small Java package that uses Maven 2?
>
> On %build step I am getting non-descriptive errors that may simple be
> result of some
> beginners error with Java+rpmbuild but I would like to get some good
> learning example
> and a tutorial so that I can continue make progress and contribute packages.

plexus-ant-factory is a good example of a simple rpm with a single
jar/pom.

maven-scm is a good example of a complex rpm in that it is small
and clean and installs many jars and poms.

Additionally, if you haven't already, check out:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Java/JPPMavenReadme

Cheers,
Deepak