Old 09-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Edmon Begoli

Default Looking for small .spec example for srpm that uses maven2

I am learning to develop Java source packages for F13/14 that are using Maven 2.

Is there an example of a .spec file that anyone could recommend as
well as the tutorial how
to develop a spec file for SRPM for small Java package that uses Maven 2?

On %build step I am getting non-descriptive errors that may simple be
result of some
beginners error with Java+rpmbuild but I would like to get some good
learning example
and a tutorial so that I can continue make progress and contribute packages.

Otherwise, I may remain stuck.

Thanks.