Old 09-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Peter Liu

Default ideas for small student projects?

Hi, Java-Fedora developers.

I'm new to this community. I teach Java programming at Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
I'm thinking of creating small student projects such that the students can get some tasks done
for the Java-Fedora project. The students will have the knowledge of* Java packages, JUnit testing,
Swing programming, RMI and JDBC. They also have C++ programming experience.
Right now I only have a very vague idea - QA-related tasks.
I will appreciate it very much if some of you can give me some pointers and advice.
Thanks!

Peter Liu.