Old 02-13-2009, 03:49 AM
Harshad

Default why does openjdk need to depend on netbeans?

Lillian Angel wrote:
> Yes, we had issues with the VisualVM package since the NetBeans upgrade
> and needed to remove VisualVM temporarily. We may re-insert it in the
> future.

Thanks Lillian for the info.

In the meanwhile, is VisualVM available in one of the official repositories? By what name?

$> yum list *visualvm*

didn't find anything

cheers,
Harshad

Old 02-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Andrew Haley

Harshad wrote:
> Lillian Angel wrote:
>> Yes, we had issues with the VisualVM package since the NetBeans upgrade
>> and needed to remove VisualVM temporarily. We may re-insert it in the
>> future.
>
> Thanks Lillian for the info.
>
> In the meanwhile, is VisualVM available in one of the official repositories? By what name?

No; it doesn't build with the current NetBeans package.

Andrew.