Old 07-31-2008, 05:43 AM
Alexei Mokeev

Default NetBeans 6.1

Hi,

I'd like to consult with you about reviewing packages for Netbeans
(http://www.netbeans.org) ?.

The packages are ready and review requests are in BugZilla.
(https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=456337).

According to rpmlint they are not in a bad shape since it shows no
errors. These packages are also in 'active' support, so if it's
necessary to change something we are ready to do so quickly.

Thanks,
-Alexei.