Old 07-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Farkas Levente

Default jna rpm

Farkas Levente wrote:

hi,
i heard that someone already made a jna rpm for fedora. can anybody
point me to any sources? anyway i like to add jna a gstreamer-java
packages to fedora which we made if anybody has these packages already
made then we merge the spec file together.

ok i was stupid i already find it in fedora:-(

--
Levente "Si vis pacem para bellum!"