-   -   DLNA totem client plugin (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/711731-dlna-totem-client-plugin.html)

Ankur Sinha 10-12-2012 10:43 AM

DLNA totem client plugin

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone would know of the status of the totem dlna
client plugin[1]. It would be a good addition and would certainly
improve user experience :)

I couldn't find it in the repos, nor on bugzilla. If it works well
enough, I could try and package it (until it's added to the totem source
tree).

[1] http://coherence.beebits.net/wiki/Totem
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.

Looking to contribute to Fedora? Look here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/

Bastien Nocera 10-12-2012 12:24 PM

DLNA totem client plugin

On Fri, 2012-10-12 at 21:43 +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I was wondering if anyone would know of the status of the totem dlna
> client plugin[1]. It would be a good addition and would certainly
> improve user experience :)

It's completely obsolete, and won't even work with anything newer than
Totem 2.32.

> I couldn't find it in the repos, nor on bugzilla. If it works well
> enough, I could try and package it (until it's added to the totem source
> tree).
>
> [1] http://coherence.beebits.net/wiki/Totem

It doesn't work, Totem 3.2 and above have UPnP support builtin, through
grilo.

Cheers