Old 07-19-2012, 03:06 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Default How Do I Prevent Apps from Opening in Maximized view

Current Fedora Rawhide Gnome 3 opens applications in maximized view (by
default?). How do I change to default to unmaxize view?

TIA
OldFart

Old 08-01-2012, 04:07 AM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Current Fedora Rawhide Gnome 3 opens applications in maximized view (by
default?). How do I change to default to unmaxize view?

TIA

Anyone?

OldFart

Old 08-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Ray Strode

Hi,

> On 07/19/2012 11:06 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> > Current Fedora Rawhide Gnome 3 opens applications in maximized view
> > (by
> > default?). How do I change to default to unmaxize view?
> >
> > TIA

I believe this happens any time the initial size of the window is "close" to maximized.

I don't know off hand if there's a way to turn that off out of the box, but I don't think so.

--Ray