-   -   How Do I Prevent Apps from Opening in Maximized view (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/685263-how-do-i-prevent-apps-opening-maximized-view.html)

"Clyde E. Kunkel" 07-19-2012 03:06 PM

How Do I Prevent Apps from Opening in Maximized view

Current Fedora Rawhide Gnome 3 opens applications in maximized view (by
default?). How do I change to default to unmaxize view?

TIA
OldFart

Ray Strode 08-02-2012 10:21 PM

How Do I Prevent Apps from Opening in Maximized view

Hi,

> On 07/19/2012 11:06 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> > Current Fedora Rawhide Gnome 3 opens applications in maximized view
> > (by
> > default?). How do I change to default to unmaxize view?
> >
> > TIA

I believe this happens any time the initial size of the window is "close" to maximized.

I don't know off hand if there's a way to turn that off out of the box, but I don't think so.

--Ray