-   -   Fedora 17 Beta RC1 desktop validation needed (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/648204-fedora-17-beta-rc1-desktop-validation-needed.html)

Adam Williamson 03-23-2012 07:51 PM

Fedora 17 Beta RC1 desktop validation needed

Hey folks!

By some miracle we've managed to get Fedora 17 Beta RC1 out almost on
time:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/17-Beta.RC1/

As always, we need to do the desktop validation for it. See the desktop
validation page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_17_Beta_RC1_Desktop

And please, if you can, help us to fill in the results for your
desktops. Desktop team, I know we didn't get 3.3.92 into Beta and sorry
about that, but we do need to check it passes the validation tests - the
ones for Beta aren't too difficult and shouldn't take long to do, so if
you can help that'd be great.

I have done a smoke test on all four desktops; they all boot okay to a
sane looking desktop and successfully install to hard disk and boot from
hard disk, so they're all clearly testable, not DOA.

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Debarshi Ray 03-25-2012 09:36 AM

Fedora 17 Beta RC1 desktop validation needed

We need this farstream-0.1.2-2.fc17 build for video calls to work:

Can it be included in the beta?

Thanks,
Debarshi--
desktop mailing list
desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org

Bruno Wolff III 03-25-2012 02:19 PM

Fedora 17 Beta RC1 desktop validation needed

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 09:36:16 +0000,