Old 03-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Debarshi Ray

Default Testing Empathy: audio and voice calls

I am looking for someone who will be interested in acting as a dummy
to test audio and video calls using the Empathy / Telepathy stack in
Fedora 17.

The way I plan to do it is to place a few audio calls to the dummy
from a few Jabber servers, and then ask the dummy to call me back.
Will repeat the process with video calls.

If something does not work as expected, we might have to repeat the
particular call to try and reproduce the problem, save the logs, etc..

Please contact me offlist if you are interested.

Thanks,
Debarshi--
desktop mailing list
desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org