Old 12-22-2011, 12:46 PM
"Raphael Groner"

Default Linpus

The first thing I did on my Acer that have had preinstalled Linpus: Install a distribution that can be used.

To be honest, what is the sense of Linpus? Fedora is not a meta distribution like Debian. It would be like comparing Linpus (Fedora) to Ubuntu (Debian), or apples with pies.

Please take a look to the efforts to port systemd or Unity to other main stream distributions. First, you have to solve a lot of dependency problems cause of the differences in package versions. Please don't start that chaos also on Fedora, ... okay for unstable/rawhide.
Just my 5 ct. End of ranting.--
desktop mailing list
desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org

Old 12-22-2011, 01:07 PM