Old 11-19-2011, 08:27 PM
Gantry York

Default Make Xfce the default desktop

Unity has proven to be a huge mis-step for Ubuntu. There is an equal
amount of consternation regarding GNOME3-shell.

I would strongly recommend that Fedora and Red Hat consider using Xfce
as their default desktop.

The majority of Fedora/Red Hat users, use GNOME on a computer
workstation. I think Fedora and Red Hat have to choose which platform
they feel is their niche market: touch pads, or workstations.

--
Gantry S. York
Digitascio, Inc