-   -   Make Xfce the default desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/600349-make-xfce-default-desktop.html)

Gantry York 11-19-2011 08:27 PM

Make Xfce the default desktop

Unity has proven to be a huge mis-step for Ubuntu. There is an equal
amount of consternation regarding GNOME3-shell.

I would strongly recommend that Fedora and Red Hat consider using Xfce
as their default desktop.

The majority of Fedora/Red Hat users, use GNOME on a computer
workstation. I think Fedora and Red Hat have to choose which platform
they feel is their niche market: touch pads, or workstations.

--
Gantry S. York
Digitascio, Inc