Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Fedora 16 Final TC2 out: desktop validation required!

Hey, folks. We just released Fedora 16 Final TC2:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/16.TC2/

It would be great if people could grab the TC and help fill out the
desktop validation results:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_16_Final_TC2_Desktop

We need to make sure we have good coverage and know where all the
blockers are ahead of the RC phase, which comes next week. I didn't
mention TC1 because it had a major issue with live image installation
which is what we usually use for desktop validation: this build should
have that bug fixed, so installations from the live images should
behave. Thanks for any help you can give!

In addition, if you could all check the blocker list for remaining bugs
relating to your desktops and prioritize work on those, that'd be great:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=713568&hide_resolved=1

though there actually aren't a whole lot of desktop bugs there right
now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey