Old 09-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Elad

Default fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16

Hi,
Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.

Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be really helpful to get it sooner.

--
-Elad Alfassa.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Dokuro

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Elad <elad@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for
> fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we
> released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.
> Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be
> really helpful to get it sooner.
>

> --
> -Elad Alfassa.

just the image for F16 or the hole thing!?

--
OS: http://fedoraproject.org/es/ - http://www.linuxmint.com/
Graficos: http://www.blender.org - http://www.gimp.org

Old 09-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Elad

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Dokuro <dario.soto@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Elad <elad@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,

> Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for

> fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we

> released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.

> Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be

> really helpful to get it sooner.

> --

> -Elad Alfassa.

just the image for F16 or the hole thing!?

--

OS: http://fedoraproject.org/es/ - http://www.linuxmint.com/

Graficos: http://www.blender.org - http://www.gimp.org

Musica: http://www.jamendo.com -

Recetas: http://www.recetas-sencillas.com/ -

Politica: http://www.fsfla.org/svnwiki/ - http://www.gnu.org/

The background image of the first slide, not the whole website.
--
-Elad Alfassa.