-   -   fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/579812-fedoraproject-org-slide-design-fedora-16-a.html)

Elad 09-25-2011 07:09 AM

fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16

Hi,
Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.

Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be really helpful to get it sooner.

--
-Elad Alfassa.

Dokuro 09-27-2011 02:51 PM

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Elad <elad@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for
> fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we
> released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.
> Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be
> really helpful to get it sooner.
>

> --
> -Elad Alfassa.

just the image for F16 or the hole thing!?

--
OS: http://fedoraproject.org/es/ - http://www.linuxmint.com/
Graficos: http://www.blender.org - http://www.gimp.org

Elad 09-27-2011 02:59 PM

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Dokuro <dario.soto@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Elad <elad@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,

> Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for

> fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we

> released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.

> Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be

> really helpful to get it sooner.

> --

> -Elad Alfassa.

just the image for F16 or the hole thing!?

--

OS: http://fedoraproject.org/es/ - http://www.linuxmint.com/

Graficos: http://www.blender.org - http://www.gimp.org

Musica: http://www.jamendo.com -

Recetas: http://www.recetas-sencillas.com/ -

Politica: http://www.fsfla.org/svnwiki/ - http://www.gnu.org/

The background image of the first slide, not the whole website.
--
-Elad Alfassa.