Old 09-24-2011, 06:42 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Fedora 16 Beta RC2: desktop validation requested

Hey, everyone. It's been a hard trek, but we have a second release
candidate for the F16 Beta, and we have live images for the four major
desktops:

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/16-Beta.RC2/Live/x86_64/

We could really use some help ensuring the desktop validation tests are
done across all the desktops to make sure they're in shape for Beta.
More info and the results page here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_16_Beta_RC2_Desktop

It's easy to do the tests and file the results, there's full
instructions there, but do feel free to poke me or anyone else in
#fedora-qa if you have trouble.

At minimum we need the Alpha and Beta tests for Desktop, Fallback and
KDE to be complete in order to sign off on the Beta release, but it'd be
great to have results for all of the tests for all desktops.

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey