Old 09-03-2011, 02:21 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Default Mouse activate clicks not working for KDE programs

From the G-3 desktop in both F16 and rawhide I can mouse left or right
click to select (highlight) a button in KDE programs, but I have to use
keyboard enter to activate it. I don't have the full kde desktop
installed, just some of the programs I like (k3b, dolphin, kate, etc).

Anyone have an idea what is going on or what the workaround is? I would
bz this, but don't know what package to name.

TIA

OldFart

Old 09-19-2011, 04:15 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

On 09/03/2011 10:21 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> From the G-3 desktop in both F16 and rawhide I can mouse left or right
> click to select (highlight) a button in KDE programs, but I have to use
> keyboard enter to activate it. I don't have the full kde desktop
> installed, just some of the programs I like (k3b, dolphin, kate, etc).
>
> Anyone have an idea what is going on or what the workaround is? I would
> bz this, but don't know what package to name.
>
> TIA

Anyone?

OldFart

Old 09-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 09/03/2011 07:51 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> From the G-3 desktop in both F16 and rawhide I can mouse left or right
> click to select (highlight) a button in KDE programs, but I have to use
> keyboard enter to activate it. I don't have the full kde desktop
> installed, just some of the programs I like (k3b, dolphin, kate, etc).
>
> Anyone have an idea what is going on or what the workaround is? I would
> bz this, but don't know what package to name.

There is a dedicated kde mailing list in Fedora. Try that

Rahul