Old 08-22-2011, 12:50 PM
"Jˇhann B. Gu­mundsson"

Default Screen lock and login screen

What's the current status of the facelift for the screen lock and login
screen is that something we will see in 3.2 F16 or has that been postponed?

Thanks
JBG

Old 08-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Matthias Clasen

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 12:50 +0000, "Jˇhann B. Gu­mundsson" wrote:
> What's the current status of the facelift for the screen lock and login
> screen is that something we will see in 3.2 F16 or has that been postponed?

Screen lock is not planned for F16, login screen is still being worked
on, and will hopefully land upstream sometime this week.