Old 08-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Any gotchas for packaging libsoupmm?

I got a request to package libsoupmm for Fedora and am looking into potential
issues with doing that before committing to do this. Since that source
seems to be tied to gnome-2.28, I thought it would be a good idea to
ask people working with gnome 3 in Fedora if packaging it was going to
be a problem.

The purpose of the library is to provide c++ bindings for the libsoup
library.

Do you know of any gotchas that packaging this would have with respect
to gnome 3?