Old 07-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Raphael Groner

Default Enlightenment DR17 packages orphan

This mail goes to desktop, spins, thomasj, subfusc
-

Hi there,

orphaned packages were recently announced on fedora-devel and that they
would be excluded from Fedora 16 if nobody is going to care about them.

That announcement also includes the packages for Enlightenment DR17 and
its dependencies of EFL.

Is there any potential packager out there who would like to take those
packages? I can't become a maintainer due to not having a sponsor yet.
But I am interested in becoming a co-maintainer.

I know of thomasj who maintained it in past. The user Subfusc noticed
that he would like to package E17 for Fedora.

Further then, I would like to see an Enlightenmint Spin

Best regards,
Raphael

P.S. E17 is very awesome with the svn packages on ArchLinux :P