Old 05-31-2011, 08:16 PM
joseph reni

Default Ready to support

My name is Joseph Reni, I am a research psychologist by trade (I am a
civilian scientist for NAWCTSD) , I work specifically in interface
design research. Most of my experience is in setting up and deploying
user analyses research through surveys and interactive assessments. I
love prototyping and the interface development workflow. I am also a
masters student at Iowa state University. I am excited to start
working with Fedora usability and design. I would love it if someone
seasoned within this community could give me a call to help get off to
a running start, direct email would also be fine. I am hoping to find
my niche within a Fedora community and start being a valued
contributor.
Thanks.

Joseph Reni
OS: Fedora 15
4079525163*(please call any time)

Old 06-01-2011, 12:07 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:16 PM, joseph reni <gejoreni@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Joseph Reni, I am a research psychologist by trade (I am a
> civilian scientist for NAWCTSD) , I work specifically in interface
> design research. Most of my experience is in setting up and deploying
> user analyses research through surveys and interactive assessments. I
> love prototyping and the interface development workflow.

Welcome Joseph! Thanks for being willing to help make Fedora better!
Please feel free to dive right in and start asking questions, either
here or on the design list. I'm sure that people from either the
desktop list or the design list would be more than willing to help
you.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader