Old 05-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Dropped 'Other' category release criterion

As discussed between QA and desktop teams on these lists, I've now
dropped the Final release criterion which stated "There must be no
'Other' menu or category" (referring to the system menus). I also
adjusted the desktop menus test case -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_desktop_menus - to reflect
this change. Vhumpa, if you could adjust your desktop validation test
results accordingly that'd be great

For the record, the diffs are:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Fedora_15_Final_Release_Criteria&d iff=236491&oldid=235031
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=QA:Testcase_desktop_menus&diff=236 492&oldid=216903