Old 05-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Drop Pino from default list for Fedora 15

Hi

As a co-maintainer, I would note that it is not in a very usable state
and upstream is not going to fix these issues in time for the Fedora 15
release. You can replace it with Hotot or Gwibber if it is better or if
it too late to be doing this, just not ship with a micro blogging client
at all and evaluate one of the options for the next release. Thanks

Rahul

Old 05-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Dokuro

if you would like to try a good one, how about turpial,
http://turpial.org.ve/downloads/

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> As *a co-maintainer, I would note that it is not in a very usable state
> and upstream is not going to fix these issues in time for the Fedora 15
> release. *You can replace it with Hotot or Gwibber if it is better or if
> it too late to be doing this, just not ship with a micro blogging client
> at all and evaluate one of the options for the next release. * Thanks
>
> Rahul

No necesito anti-virus por que uso un buen sistema GNU/Linux, libre y gratis!
I need no anti-virus, I use a GNU/Linux, a Free Operative System!
Je necesite pas de anti-virus, parce que j'utilice a GNU/Linux OS
completment libre!

Old 05-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Bastien Nocera

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 09:52 -0430, Dokuro wrote:
> if you would like to try a good one, how about turpial,
> http://turpial.org.ve/downloads/

It's not packaged in Fedora.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Bill Nottingham

Rahul Sundaram (metherid@gmail.com) said:
> As a co-maintainer, I would note that it is not in a very usable state
> and upstream is not going to fix these issues in time for the Fedora 15
> release. You can replace it with Hotot or Gwibber if it is better or if
> it too late to be doing this, just not ship with a micro blogging client
> at all and evaluate one of the options for the next release. Thanks

This could be done either in comps (remove it as a default package
in graphical internet) or in the kickstart. Do you have a bug reference
that we could point to for blocker or nice-to-have status?

Bill

Old 05-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Dokuro

how do i submit it to be packaged?

Old 05-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Dokuro

Old 05-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Elad

Even if you will, it won't make it in time for F15.
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Dokuro <dario.soto@gmail.com> wrote:
> how do i submit it to be packaged?
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera@redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 09:52 -0430, Dokuro wrote:
>>> if you would like to try a good one, how about turpial,
>>> http://turpial.org.ve/downloads/
>>
>> It's not packaged in Fedora.
>>
>> --

> No necesito anti-virus por que uso un buen sistema GNU/Linux, libre y gratis!
> I need no anti-virus, I use a GNU/Linux, a Free Operative System!
> Je necesite pas de anti-virus, parce que j'utilice a GNU/Linux OS
> completment libre!

-Elad.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Elad

Even if you will, it won't make it in time for F15.
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Dokuro <dario.soto@gmail.com> wrote:
> how do i submit it to be packaged?
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera@redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 09:52 -0430, Dokuro wrote:
>>> if you would like to try a good one, how about turpial,
>>> http://turpial.org.ve/downloads/
>>
>> It's not packaged in Fedora.
>>
>> --

> No necesito anti-virus por que uso un buen sistema GNU/Linux, libre y gratis!
> I need no anti-virus, I use a GNU/Linux, a Free Operative System!
> Je necesite pas de anti-virus, parce que j'utilice a GNU/Linux OS
> completment libre!

-Elad.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Dokuro

still future is future, is there a link with the info?

Old 05-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Dokuro