Old 04-27-2011, 03:14 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Default Fedora 15 beta: tweak advanced settings and system settings icon are the same

Are they supposed to be the same? If not, who rules? I would expect
tweak advanced settings to have a different icon.

(BTW: love this gnome shell!!!)

OldFart

Old 04-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Dokuro

+1 please

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Clyde E. Kunkel
<clydekunkel7734@cox.net> wrote:
> Are they supposed to be the same? *If not, who rules? I would expect
> tweak advanced settings to have a different icon.
>
> (BTW: *love this gnome shell!!!)
>
> --
> Regards,
> OldFart

No necesito anti-virus por que uso un buen sistema GNU/Linux, libre y gratis!
I need no anti-virus, I use a GNU/Linux, a Free Operative System!
Je necesite pas de anti-virus, parce que j'utilice a GNU/Linux OS
completment libre!

Old 04-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Dokuro

yes but is just one icon!