Old 04-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Test Day live images: please check

Hey, folks. So I built live images for Thursday's Test Day, they're
linked from the test day page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final#Live_image

I tested them out and they seem pretty good, but if you have a few
minutes to give them a shot and make sure there's nothing that'd cause
problems for the event, that'd be great.

Also, if anyone has any last-minute changes they want to get in for the
Test Day I can revise the images, but please let me know soon Thanks!

The images are mostly current F15 'stable' (after the Beta freeze was
lifted, so all the GNOME 3.0 packages that got backed up are in). I
pulled latest abrt for improved crash reporting (hopefully), latest
kernel for some nouveau fixes, libfprint and fprintd as requested by
hadess, gnome-desktop3, gnome-menus, gnome-themes-standard to resolve
some dep problems in the stable package set, ntfs-3g for another dep
issue, and NetworkManager as requested by Dan for a new feature he
wanted in for the test day. I built 'em on an F15 host this time, so
they're under 600MB.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 04-20-2011, 07:06 PM
James Laska

> Hey, folks. So I built live images for Thursday's Test Day, they're
> linked from the test day page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final#Live_image
>
> I tested them out and they seem pretty good, but if you have a few
> minutes to give them a shot and make sure there's nothing that'd cause
> problems for the event, that'd be great.

The x86_64 image booted fine, and I was able to run liveinst from the
image.

Thanks!
James