Old 04-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Vitezslav Humpa

Default GNOME 3 Test Day coming

Hey guys,

Final of the three Fedora GNOME 3 test days is to be held this Thursday. We think that the current set of test cases covers most of the important functionality. However, should any of you guys think that something might still be missing (perhaps due to new functionalities added recently), or if you have any other ideas for something else you'd like to have tested, please, let me know and I will write them down as test cases and add them to the event.

You can see the current list of tests here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final

Thanks!
--
Vita Humpa
Fedora QA

Old 04-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Adam Williamson

On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 09:15 -0400, Vitezslav Humpa wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Final of the three Fedora GNOME 3 test days is to be held this
> Thursday. We think that the current set of test cases covers most of
> the important functionality. However, should any of you guys think
> that something might still be missing (perhaps due to new
> functionalities added recently), or if you have any other ideas for
> something else you'd like to have tested, please, let me know and I
> will write them down as test cases and add them to the event.
>
> You can see the current list of tests here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final

Thanks Vita. One other quick note: mclasen is going to be on vacation
this week, so it would be great if a few other desktop team members
could be around to help on the day. Happily, though, since we
re-scheduled this away from GNOME 3 release week, we won't need to do a
mad scramble to land a bunch of packages and build a live image. (There
will still need to be a custom live image, though, as the F15 'stable'
repo is still frozen for Beta, with pre-final packages in it; we'll have
to pull the latest stuff from testing).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey