Old 04-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Paul Frields

Default Dropping nautilus-search-tool?

When I email the author of this code[1], including patches or
questions, I get no answer. Although the code works in F15 and GNOME
3.0 right now, I'm concerned that it eventually it will be less useful
and possibly confusing to users.

Advice? Should I kill off this package in F15 and beyond?

[1] http://saettaz.altervista.org/software/nautilus_search_tool.html

--
Paul

Old 04-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Thương Quốc

I think you should e-mail to the author to confirm this problem. I believe Nautilus does not have any relationship with Fedora Project.
Kind regards,
Quốc

Old 04-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 04/11/2011 07:17 AM, Thương Quốc wrote:
> I think you should e-mail to the author to confirm this problem. I
> believe Nautilus does not have any relationship with Fedora Project.
> Kind regards,
> Quốc

The email you are replying already specifies the author has already been
contacted and hasn't been responsive. Didn't you read that?

Rahul

Old 04-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Matthias Clasen

On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 19:34 -0400, Paul Frields wrote:
> When I email the author of this code[1], including patches or
> questions, I get no answer. Although the code works in F15 and GNOME
> 3.0 right now, I'm concerned that it eventually it will be less useful
> and possibly confusing to users.
>
> Advice? Should I kill off this package in F15 and beyond?
>
> [1] http://saettaz.altervista.org/software/nautilus_search_tool.html

I would retire it.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Matthias Clasen