Old 03-25-2011, 04:41 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Default nautilus or something crashing gnome in F15?

Invoking nautilus from Applications or a gnome-terminal crashes gnome.
Don't know if nautilus problem or if elsewhere. No unusual errors in
.xsession-errors except for the nm-applet errors that have been around
for weeks.

Anyone else? Any ideas?

TIA

OldFart

Old 03-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Colin Walters

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel
<clydekunkel7734@cox.net> wrote:
> Invoking nautilus from Applications or a gnome-terminal crashes gnome.
> Don't know if nautilus problem or if elsewhere. *No unusual errors in
> .xsession-errors except for the nm-applet errors that have been around
> for weeks.

I don't have a bug reference handy, but I believe Adam fixed a bug in
the X server where setting a background would crash it, not sure where
it is in the koji/bodhi/mirror train, but it should be coming.