Old 03-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Jonathan Nadeau

Default f15 and orca

Hello list,

I have just downloaded and installed f15 and that went well. But once
I got it installed I noticed that the orca screen reader is not
installed by default. So I went ahead with some help and installed
Orca through the add/remove software. Once it was installed and I
tried to run Orca it said that it was missing the accessibility bus. I
tried to search for this accessibility bus with the add/remove
software but could not find it. i know this is Alpha but it would be
great to see Orca installed by default for the Beta. If you could give
me any help or direction on how to fix this I would appreciate it.
Also I would love to do any accessibility testing for Fedora so please
let me know if there is anything I can do. Thanks for all your hard
work.

--Jonathan nadeau