-   -   Reminder: today is GNOME 3 Test Day #2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/499760-reminder-today-gnome-3-test-day-2-a.html)

Adam Williamson 03-10-2011 05:58 PM

Reminder: today is GNOME 3 Test Day #2

Hi, everyone! Just a quick reminder that today is the second Test Day
for GNOME 3:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-10_GNOME3_Beta . Please
do come along and help with testing if you can. We're having trouble
with the 32-bit live image, but a 64-bit image is available now and all
the test instructions are in place. We'll be in #fedora-test-day on IRC
all day long to help out with testing, so come along and join us there.
Thanks a lot!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey