-   -   Missing desktop icons and installation (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/494670-missing-desktop-icons-installation.html)

drago01 02-27-2011 09:35 AM

Missing desktop icons and installation

Now that we no longer display desktop icons by default it is not
obvious on how to install the operating system,
as there is no longer a "Install to Hardisk" icon on the desktop. So
the live cd does no longer promote any install option.

I am wondering on why nobody noticed that till now and the obvious
question is what should we do?
Adding the desktop icons back is obviously not what we want, but I
don't have any suggestion other than temporary display it and remove
it post
install.

Toughs? Suggestions?