Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Christoph Wickert

Default Weekly spins IRC meeting

Hi fellow spin maintainers.

in order to revive the spins SIG, we should start the regular IRC
meetings again, say weekly or biweekly. In order to find a slot that
fits all (most) of us, I have set up a poll at

http://www.doodle.com/tpi6es8z8chfrkgn

Please add yourself.

Thanks,
Christoph

Old 02-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 23:30:13 +0100,
Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi fellow spin maintainers.
>
> in order to revive the spins SIG, we should start the regular IRC
> meetings again, say weekly or biweekly. In order to find a slot that
> fits all (most) of us, I have set up a poll at
>
> http://www.doodle.com/tpi6es8z8chfrkgn

I added times for me for that particular week, though mostly I can make those
times pretty regularly. Of the times picked, ones not in the middle of the
night -0600 are preferred, but I'll make such a time if that's what works.