Old 02-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Fedora 15 Alpha TC1 available now: please help with desktop testing

A quick heads-up, I have been way behind this week so I wasn't actually
aware of this release and haven't had time yet to download and check
nightly images at all, so any or all of them may be DOA.

Fedora 15 Alpha TC1 is now available!

http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/15-Alpha.TC1/Fedora/i386/iso/

Live images are not up yet but should land soon. When they do, it
would be great if people could help out with the desktop validation
testing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_15_Alpha_TC1_Desktop

it's the same process as usual. I haven't had time yet to update
the test cases for the changes in GNOME 3, so some of them may be
a bit odd as applied to GNOME 3, just do your best Other desktops
don't have major changes from F14 so the tests should apply fine.

Do ask if you have any questions. Thanks! I'll post a quick note when
the live images land.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey