Old 02-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Christoph Wickert

Default Default terminal emulator in GNOME 3.0

I maintain several terminal emulators that used to drop an xml file
into /usr/share/gnome-control-center/default-apps/ in order to appear in
gnome-default-applications-properties. How is this handled in GNOME 3?

Is there any documentation except the outdated page at
http://live.gnome.org/ControlCenter/AddingDefaultApplications ?

Regards,
Christoph

Old 02-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Bastien Nocera

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 14:57 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> I maintain several terminal emulators that used to drop an xml file
> into /usr/share/gnome-control-center/default-apps/ in order to appear in
> gnome-default-applications-properties. How is this handled in GNOME 3?

The default application is gone right now, but should make an appearance
again before GNOME 3.0.

Cheers