Old 10-20-2010, 03:01 AM
Javier Prats

Default Default partitions

Hello all,

I'm new to Fedora development and was wondering if this is the correct
list to discuss the default partition scheme. If not could someone
please point me in the right direction?

Old 10-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Torstein Adolf Winterseth

2010/10/20 Javier Prats <javierpra@gmail.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm new to Fedora development and was wondering if this is the correct
> list to discuss the default partition scheme. *If not could someone
> please point me in the right direction?

Perhaps the Fedora Devel mailing list is more appropriate?

Mvh / Kind regards
Torstein Adolf Winterseth