-   -   Thanks to Martin Sourada (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/441023-thanks-martin-sourada.html)

Bruno Wolff III 10-18-2010 02:07 AM

Thanks to Martin Sourada

While there is still a bit of cleanup work to do, I feel it is appropriate
to thank Martin now. After a desktop package unexpectedly caused some
problems for some spins Martin was very helpful by both being willing
to adjust the Desktop Team's requirements and work on the weekend to
get things fixed up again.

Thanks Martin!

Rahul Sundaram 10-18-2010 10:37 AM

Thanks to Martin Sourada

On 10/18/2010 07:37 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> While there is still a bit of cleanup work to do, I feel it is appropriate
> to thank Martin now. After a desktop package unexpectedly caused some
> problems for some spins Martin was very helpful by both being willing
> to adjust the Desktop Team's requirements and work on the weekend to
> get things fixed up again.
>
> Thanks Martin!

Yep. Martin's effort on backgrounds has been important and he has done
it consistently for the past several releases after originally
volunteering to do it. Thanks from me as well.

Rahul